MITK ReleaseNotes 2013.03
MITK 2013.03 Release Notes
This is the 2013.03 release of the MITK release cycle. The complete list of new features, bug fixes and known issues is down on this page.
There are binary installers for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux which contain the application MITK Workbench. Additional to image loading/saving and level windowing currently the following plugins are included:
- volume visualization
- interactive segmentation with
- 3D Regiongrower
- Boolean Operation on segmentations
- Deformable Clippingplane
- Logging view
- experimental DICOM Query/Retrieve (based on components from the Common Toolkit CTK)
Please note that the installers do not contain the source code or header files for the precompiled libraries. To develop applications or plugins with MITK please get the source code.
How to get it?
Please have a look at the download page.
Highlights of 2013.03 release
- Upgraded the VTK, ITK, CTK etc. version and stuff like that
- Core library:
- Any important changes in the core
- The main application executable has been renamed from ExtApp to mitkWorkbench and is now referred to as the MITK Workbench
- MITK Diffusion:
- There will be a new MITK Diffusion release based on MITK 201X.XX soon
In the 3 months since the last release more than ExtApp%20Plugins&component=IGT&component=Measurement%20Bundle&component=Modules&component=Other&component=Python%20Wrapping&component=Qt%20GUI%20Modules&component=Rendering&component=Segmentation&component=ToF&product=MITK 70 bugs were fixed.
Not everything could be fixed in time, so here are the most important ExtApp%20Plugins&component=IGT&component=Measurement%20Bundle&component=Modules&component=Other&component=Python%20Wrapping&component=Qt%20GUI%20Modules&component=Rendering&component=Segmentation&component=ToF&target_milestone=2013-06&product=MITK known issues
New feature list
Complete list of new features since MITK 2013.03
Simply paste the Bugzilla Search Result Table here