MITK ReleaseNotes 2013.06
This is the 2013.06 release of the MITK release cycle. The complete list of new features, bug fixes and known issues is down on this page.
There are binary installers for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux which contain the application MITK Workbench. Additional to image loading/saving and level windowing currently the following plugins are included:
- volume visualization
- interactive segmentation with
- 3D Regiongrower
- Boolean Operation on segmentations
- Deformable Clippingplane
- Logging view
- experimental DICOM Query/Retrieve (based on components from the Common Toolkit CTK)
Please note that the installers do not contain the source code or header files for the precompiled libraries. To develop applications or plugins with MITK please get the source code.
How to get it?
Please have a look at the download page.
Highlights of 2013.06 release
- This release of MITK now fully supports ITK4! Support for ITK3 is discontinued. For hints how to move your ITK related code to this MITK release, have a look at the MITK ITK4 migration guide.
- Core library:
- Due to the move to ITK4, the mitk::PixelType header has been modified and mitk::BaseProcess was deprecated.
- The mapper architecture has further been redesigned, see Refactoring of Mapper Architecture
- The mitk::PointSetGLMapper2D was declared deprecated and replaced by mitk::PointSetVtkMapper2D offering various new glyph types to render point sets in 2D. E.g. arrow, vertex, triangle, etc. See mitk::PointSetShapeProperty for all types. See bug 14776.
- The documentation has been further extended and re-structured, see bug 15358.
- Manual LiveWire segmentation tool
- Improved usability and selection behaviour
- MITK Diffusion:
- There will be a new MITK Diffusion release based on MITK 2013.06 soon
- The properties like color and opacity can know be changed for planar figures
In the 3 months since the last release nearly 140 bugs were fixed.
Not everything could be fixed in time, so here are the most important known issues
New feature list
Complete list of new features since MITK 2013.06
- This page was last modified on 1 December 2014, at 14:39.
- This page has been accessed 20,256 times.